Trees are without a doubt beautiful additions to any home. They add ascetic beauty and value to your home’s property. However, trees can also pose risks if left unattended. If you live in the London Ontario area where there is heavy rainfall, and long winters you should definitely have a trusted tree removal service on hand. In cases where you may need emergency tree removal that number will really come in handy.
Regardless of where the trees are on your property, you never know when they are likely to compromise your accessibility, safety, and functionality down the road. Trees are everywhere, they can be on the lawn, at a school facility, or even enhancing the landscaping of a commercial building. However, a tree close to buildings, homes or electrical wires pose a greater risk.
If you’re looking to remove a tree from your property, there’s a lot to consider before making the decision to get rid of potentially dangerous trees. The first thing you should think about is whether or not you want to hire a tree service company to do the job for you. If you decide to get rid of the tree yourself, here are some helpful tips to keep in mind.
Tips: Before Attempting a Tree Removal Yourself
Tree roots can cause damage to your home and its foundation if ripped out of the ground. In addition, trees can fall onto your roof and cause serious damage to you or your home. The branches of a tree can also break off suddenly and hit your car, causing major damages. Let alone hitting someone on the ground causing harm or even death. Don’t let this be you…
If you think you may have a tree problem or concern, then you should contact a professional tree removal service immediately. In addition you can also report a tree issue directly to the City of London. These professionals will remove the tree without damaging your home or vehicle.
If you find yourself in an immediate situation where you need 24-hour emergency services, then you should call 911 immediately. In serious situations like these, its not the right time to some money, you should hire a London emergency tree service instead.
Commercial Tree Service Pricing
Tree removal companies usually charge around $200-$300 per hour for emergency services. However, If you plan ahead, you can get a quote for a tree trimming service or complete removal. So, if you have a big tree that needs to be removed, you can save some money by planning ahead and putting some money aside for the job.
Why Hire Us for Residential Tree Work ?
You need a reputable tree removal and stump grinding service due to the following reasons:
- Tree removal can be a difficult process that requires experience and technical training. A reputable service provider should help you address such issues and provide excellent results. You only have to invest in a particular service and wait for the process to complete.
- A damaged tree is likely to attract the attention of local law enforcement entities such as the state or city council. You are likely to receive warnings or fines for the presence of such trees on your property. A reputable tree removal service helps you avoid such issues in avoiding power lines.
- A damaged tree can easily compromise the market value of your property, especially if you are expecting clients. A good service provider helps remove three trees and restores the original value of your land.
- Any hanging or fallen trees are likely to present a safety threat for the occupants of your property. It can include people such as children, pets, or even your loved ones.
- Damaged trees are likely to attract lawsuits such as negligent injury claims for people such as tenants or neighbors. You have to address the issue, especially after you receive a notification about its presence.
- When you are in need of stump removal and do not want to risk causing harm to yourself, others or property damage.
Stumps “R” Us Can Help
We know that you have grown increasingly concerned about the presence of a particular tree on your property. However, we can help get rid of your worries and bring you peace of mind thanks to the following benefits:
1. Access to Trained Staff Members
We have professional tree service experts, extensively trained, and technical staff members to help restore the functionality of your property. We have worked on several similar tree work projects in the past, and we know the specific details involved in giving you value.
Our company handpicks staff members based on values such as professionalism and discipline. So, each project provides the results that you had initially expected. We even have the right tree service company solutions to ensure you can quickly get a tree removal permit.
2. On Call 24/7
Tree work is a service that you might need at any time of day, and this is why we are available to respond to clients 24/7. We have a customer support line (519-854-8991) through which you will receive high-quality insight and advice for your London tree services inquires.
The team we have available on the call service has technical experience, and we also want your feedback on social media. The feedback helps us optimize our tree service company so that you get better tree removal help next time.
3. Free Estimates
We will give you the empowerment you need to make good decisions when investing in our service. The average tree removal London Ontario cost can be expensive. That is why we offer free tree removal estimates and quotations to all our clients. We shall send a support team member to your property to perform a project analysis process.
Since the project involves emergencies, we perform this process and provide the estimates in a concise chart. Our professional staff members will also advise you for removing fallen trees in London Ontario.
4. Availability of Satisfaction Guarantees
Our tree cutting services offer various satisfaction guarantees for all clients, especially if you have a large project scope. A few of the guarantees from our Arborist in London Ontario services include:
- Service guarantees where we only certify that a tree removal project is complete once it meets the client’s original requirements.
- Client consultation whereby we provide you with helpful advice on planting and managing trees on your property.
- Access privileges such as discounts for loyal clients who return for repeat services or refer our company to other clients.
There is no room for compromised safety when you face issues such as an emergency tree removal situation. The approach you use to address such problems requires informed decision-making, which is why you need a professional tree service with experience.
While it’s a service with a cost, the overall benefit of emergency tree removal has for your property and your own care is worth it. You can even receive tree assessment and estimate with any helpful details to avoid such issues in the future.